WHERE DO I COLLECT MY TICKETS FROM?
Tickets can be collected from the Box Office at any time prior to a performance. On the evening of the performance, tickets can also be picked up at the venue where the performance takes place. The Box Office is open 45 minutes prior to performances at the respective venue. You may be required to provide photo identification when picking up tickets. Tickets purchased online may be printed at home for some performances.
CAN I BRING A SMALL CHILD TO SIT ON MY LAP?
In most cases, children under the age of 18 months will be permitted to share your seat. For the comfort of all patrons, children over the age of 18 months are expected to have their own seat. Please be aware, some promoters use their own age groups. Please check with the Box Office before purchasing tickets.
DO I NEED TO PRINT MY TICKETS OR CAN THEY BE SIGHTED FROM MY MOBILE?
Some shows do not enable Print at Home tickets. However, if this option is available, our ushers can permit entry to the theatre from either printed tickets or mobile tickets.
I'VE LOST MY TICKETS, WHAT DO I DO?
From time to time this happens, please contact the Box Office on 03 5832 9511 and they will assist you.
WHAT DO I DO IF I HAVE A TICKET AND CAN'T ATTEND?
Refunds are available up to 24 hours prior to the performance. A fee of $4.90 per ticket applies. Please contact the Box Office on 03 5832 9511 and they can assist you.
ARE DISCOUNTED TICKETS AVAILABLE?
Discounts are available for Riverlinks Members, further details are available here.
Pension Cards, Seniors Cards, Health Care Cards, Student Cards, Victorian Companion Cards and the Carer Card Program are accepted. Please note that not all promoter shows have concessions and discounts. If in doubt refer to the specific event page on the website, or ask the Box Office for clarification.
HOW DO I BOOK A SCHOOL GROUP?
School information is available in the Schools Booking Enquiry Form. Groups can book online, or can do so by contacting the Box Office on 03 5832 9511.
SPECIAL REQUESTS / NEEDS
ARE SERVICE DOGS ALLOWED?
Yes, accredited service dogs are allowed to enter the theatre. Service dogs must remain on the floor at all times. Where possible please advise at the time of booking.
I AM VISUALLY IMPAIRED, WHERE SHOULD I SIT?
The front row of each performance is initially reserved for those who have accessibility requirements. Please ensure you communicate this with our Box Office staff and they will arrange appropriate seats for you. Remember to book early, if a performance is selling well, the front row seats may no longer be available.
I HAVE DIFFICULTY WITH STAIRS, WHERE SHOULD I SIT?
The front row of each performance is initially reserved for those who have accessibility requirements. Please ensure you communicate your requirements with our Box Office staff and they will arrange appropriate seats for you. Remember to book early, if a performance is selling well, the front row seats may no longer be available.
I HAVE A HEARING IMPAIRMENT, WHERE SHOULD I SIT?
Hearing Packs are available at both venues. Please advise the Box Office when you are making your booking. There is also a Hearing Loop at Eastbank, suitable for rows A to G, seats 5 to 39. Hearing aids should be switched to T mode for both systems. Please consult your Audiologist in advance to ensure your device is compatible.
WHERE SHOULD I PARK?
Please see our parking tips here.
DO YOU HAVE A LOST PROPERTY DEPARTMENT?
Yes, items handed into our lost property department are registered. If you’ve lost something we can add your details to the register in case it turns up. Please see our Box Office to pick up a lost item. Uncollected items are donated after 6 months.
AMENITIES IN SHEPPARTON
WHERE IS THE NEAREST ATM?
The nearest ATMs are located at the Victoria Hotel, and the ANZ bank on the corner of Fryers Street and Wyndham Street.
WHERE CAN I STAY WHEN I VISIT SHEPPARTON?
For more information about accommodation, travel and activities in Shepparton, please see the Visit Shepparton website.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE
- Tickets are sold on behalf of the organisation responsible for presenting the event and are subject to the conditions applicable to that event and/or the venue where held. Some conditions may vary from event to event.
- Tickets may be refunded up to 24 hours prior to the performance. Patrons should have reasonable grounds for requesting a refund. An administration fee will be charged.
- Tickets may be exchanged, an administration fee will be charged. Exchange is not available in cases where an additional performance is scheduled.
- Riverlinks cannot be held liable if you arrive at the incorrect time, date or venue and no refund can be offered.
- Latecomers may only be admitted at the discretion of the management at a convenient break in the program.
- Management reserves the right to vary advertised programs and to add, withdraw or substitute artists as necessary.
- As a general policy the use of cameras or recording equipment is not permitted.
- The management reserves the right to refuse admission and in such event, the patron will not be entitled to any refund.
- Please advise the Box Office if you are claiming a Concession price on your tickets, Companion Card and/or Carer Card. Proof of eligibility will be required when collecting tickets.
- In most cases, only children under the age of 18 months will be permitted to share the adult patron’s seat (to sit on the patron’s knee during a performance).
- When Tickets are resold without permission from the Venue (ticket scalping), the Ticket may be cancelled without refund and/or the Ticket holder may be denied entry.