Please note: this is a past event
We're keeping this page here for future reference.
- Saturday 7th of March, 2020, at 5:00pm to 7:30pm
- Riverlinks Eastbank - 70 Welsford Street, Shepparton
Meal tickets close at 4.45pm on Friday 6 March
Adult $20.00 (ticket price includes meal)
Child $20.00 (ticket price includes meal)
Under 3 years free
- Riverlinks Box Office: 03 5832 9511
Join the South Indian Malayalee Community for a spectacular show of culture and art performed by local Shepparton community members.
The production includes a mix of Bollywood dance, Kerala cinematic dance, classic Malayalee songs, kids comedy-drama, a locally made short film, traditional Indian fashion show and much more.
The show will be followed by a delicious Indian meal (included in ticket price).
- Adult Meal - Butter Chicken, Fried Rice, Veg Roll and Gulab Jamun.
- Adult Meal (Vegetarian) - Chickpea and Paneer Curry, Fried Rice, Veg Roll and Gulab Jamun.
- Children (Under 10) - Chicken Nuggets and Chips, a cupcake and Pop Top.
Soft Drinks and beer are available for purchase on the night. All dietary requirements must be listed when you purchase your ticket.
Doors open at 4.30pm. If you're purchasing a ticket on the day of the talent show, tickets will need to be purchased from the Riverlinks Box Office. Please be aware there is no meal component for tickets purchased on the day.
70 Welsford St, Shepparton