- Saturday 23rd of January, 2021,
- Riverlinks Westside - Echuca Road, Mooroopna
Tickets can be purchased online or via phone
The Box Office is currently closed for in person bookings
- Riverlinks Box Office: 03 5832 9511
Initial Stages invite you to usher in the New Year with their exciting first show back at Westside, Broadway Unmasked.
Saturday 23 January, 2.00pm
Saturday 23 January, 7.00pm
A celebration of both new and underperformed musicals, Broadway Unmasked features songs from hit modern musicals, such as Frozen, Six, Everybody's Talking About Jamie, Mean Girls, while throwing in some tunes from the likes of Rent, The Wiz and Moulin Rouge.
Twenty-five talented youths from across the Goulburn Valley region will take to the stage to sing and dance up such a storm, they'll have you wanting to fling off your face mask to join in every chorus!
This is must see theatre for 2021!
COVID-19 VISITING INFORMATION
We are delighted to welcome you back to Westside. We've been working on the safest way to invite patrons back into the venue. Please take the time to read the points below to stay informed on what is expected in our venues.
- Face coverings are mandatory when visiting Westside. You will be expected to wear one unless you have a valid medical reason.
- The kiosk will be closed for this performance.
- If you're looking to pick up tickets on the day of the performance, this can be done outside the venue. Please speak to one of our staff if you've got any queries.
- The Box Office will be open for ticket sales, provided there are tickets available.
- We do require patrons to sit in the seats they’ve been assigned.
- Please make sure you arrive at the theatre with ample time to find your seats. Our auditorium may open earlier for performances to make sure you have time to make your way through the building safely. Both entry and exit from the auditorium may be staggered to reduce congestion at entrances.
- We have placed hand sanitiser stations throughout the venue and encourage patrons to use them regularly.
- When entering the venue, you will be required to scan and fill out the QR code through the Services Victoria app (available for all smartphones).
- If you are experiencing cold or flu like symptoms or have been in contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19, you should stay home and get tested. You will be eligible for a refund up until the start time of the performance.
Echuca Road, Mooroopna