The authorised ticket seller for events listed on this website is Riverlinks Venues, owned and operated by Greater Shepparton City Council.
Please be aware that we have no obligation to honour tickets purchased via unauthorised re-sellers. If you attend one of our Events with a ticket purchased via an unauthorised re-seller such as Ticketmaster Resale, Viagogo, Ticketbis, eBay, Gumtree, Tickets Australia or otherwise, you may be refused entry to the Event.
- Please advise the Box Office if you are claiming a Concession price on your ticket. If you do not advise, the Box Office will assume a full price applies to adults. Concession prices apply on proof of entitlement to Seniors, full time students, Pensioners, and Health Care Card holders unless otherwise stated. Some promoters may have different concession arrangements. Proof of concession eligibility will be required when collecting tickets.
- Companion Cards and Carer Cards are accepted upon proof of entitlement.
- Babies and Toddlers: in most cases, only children under the age of 18 months will be permitted to share the adult patron’s seat (to sit on the patron’s knee during a performance.) For the comfort of all patrons, children over the age of 18 months should have their own seat. Please also note that in consideration for other patrons, it is expected that a crying child will be taken out of the theatre until settled.
- Please check the details of your tickets carefully when you receive them. Riverlinks cannot be held liable if you arrive at the incorrect time, date or venue and no refund can be offered in such circumstances.
- Ticket refund policy. Tickets may be refunded up to 24 hours prior to the performance. Patrons should have reasonable grounds for requesting a refund. An administrative fee will be charged for refunding tickets. In cases where group tickets are refunded, fees will be charged for a maximum of four tickets.
- Ticket exchange. An administrative fee will be charged for exchanging tickets. In cases where group tickets are exchanged, fees will be charged for a maximum of four tickets. Exchange is not available in cases where an additional performance is scheduled.
- Please read the conditions of sale carefully for each event. Tickets are sold on behalf of the organisation responsible for presenting the event and are subject to the conditions applicable to that event and/or the venue where held. Some conditions may vary from event to event.
- Every effort will be made by Management to ensure performances begin at the advertised time. Latecomers may only be admitted at the discretion of the management at a convenient break in the program.
- As a general policy, please assume the use of cameras or recording equipment is not permitted. Where this is varied for a production, and photography is permitted, notices will be posted to this effect.
- Out of consideration for other patrons as well as performers, mobile phones and pagers must be turned off during performances. If you need to be contacted during a performance, please advise the front of house management who will tend your phone for you.
- The management reserves the right to refuse admission and in such event, the patron will not be entitled to any refund.
- Management reserve the right to vary advertised programs and to add, withdraw or substitute artists as necessary.
- When tickets are resold without permission from the venue, the ticket may be cancelled without refund and/or the ticket holder may be denied entry.